Forum Rules and Regulations

Postby admin » Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:18 am

We here at Alex O'Loughlin's Place will do our best to make your time here enjoyable, fun, and informative. However, we cannot do this without your help. So please take a moment to read over the forum rules, so you can do your part to make this site the best it can be for everyone.

1. Be respectful of others. Kindness and consideration for your fellow members is of utmost importance for a successful and fun forum.

2. No spamming.

3. When posting a blog, article, picture or a post from another forum. Please remember to give credit to the original poster. Where blogs, articles and other posts are concerned, please post a little to let people know what the topic of the item is about, then please then a link to the original on the www. If it's a picture please get permission to post it if it's not from a general source. If someone has bought and paid for it please give them credit by asking to repost on this forum.

4. Crude and abusive language is not tolerated. Please keep in mind that this site should remain family-friendly, so keep your language PG-13 and under.

5. Please refrain from posting any of Alex's personal pictures (anything that was not meant for his fans).

6. Campaigning of any kind is not permitted on this forum. This is an all-Alex site, after all.

7. Constructive criticism is welcome, but please refrain from criticizing and bashing real people.

8. Everyone's first 3 posts need to be approved by an admin/mod. This is nothing personal, it is just to avoid spammers.

9. Most importantly, RESPECT Alex at all times. This is the #1 rule here at Alex O'Loughlin's Place, and serious infraction of this rule will not be tolerated.

If any of these rules are unclear, please don't hesitate to contact the administration.

Thank you.

The AO'L Place Team (Alyssa, Sharon, Juli, Kath, and Mandy)
admin Offline

AOLP Admin

Postby KaryMcGarrett » Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:14 pm

I'm curious, I notice users have some sort of "Ranking" lol What does it mean and does each rank like "Oyster Farmer" have a specific meaning??
thanks to fever for the awesome banner
KaryMcGarrett Offline

NIDA Student

Postby MickLifeCrisis » Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:22 pm

KaryMcGarrett wrote:I'm curious, I notice users have some sort of "Ranking" lol What does it mean and does each rank like "Oyster Farmer" have a specific meaning??

Kary, I asked this not that long ago. Here is the thread with the rankings (based on the number of posts you make) that kath40 directed me to:

Rankings
MickLifeCrisis
Many thanks to Kath40 for my awesome banner and to Skylar for the great avi!
MickLifeCrisis Offline

Detective

Postby alyssa » Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:25 pm

Basically they follow Alex's career. They start at the beginning and the more posts you make the further in Alex's career you go.
thanks to Alex's parents & fever for the beautiful banner & avi
AOL Club:Guardian of Alex's raised eyebrow
AOL Club:Alex's Official Hand Holder
AOL Club:Keeper of Alex's Tight Jeans
co-founder of the AOL Club
alyssa Offline

AOLP Admin

Location: still lost in my head with Alex, hoping to never find my way out

Postby KaryMcGarrett » Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:55 pm

MickLifeCrisis wrote:
KaryMcGarrett wrote:I'm curious, I notice users have some sort of "Ranking" lol What does it mean and does each rank like "Oyster Farmer" have a specific meaning??

Kary, I asked this not that long ago. Here is the thread with the rankings (based on the number of posts you make) that kath40 directed me to:

Rankings

Thank you! That clears it up lol I see I habe a LONG way to go for Lt. Commander hahaha
thanks to fever for the awesome banner
KaryMcGarrett Offline

NIDA Student

Postby Sarah » Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:27 pm

Believe me it won't take that long
Thanks to fever for the awesome banner & avi
"A proud member of the A.O.L. club"
Keeper of Alex's fine fitting jeans
Protector of Alex's ruggedness
Sarah Offline

Detective

Location: Hiding in Alex's trailer waiting for him to come back