Contacting Alex updated July 27, 2013

Postby alyssa » Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:39 am

We have been asked by several members for an address to send Alex's fan mail. This is the current information.

Eye Productions, Inc.
Hawaii Five-0 c/o Alex O'Loughlin
510 18th Avenue,
Honolulu, Hawaii, 96816. USA

**as of July 27, 2013

thanks to Alex's parents & fever for the beautiful banner & avi
AOL Club:Guardian of Alex's raised eyebrow
AOL Club:Alex's Official Hand Holder
AOL Club:Keeper of Alex's Tight Jeans
co-founder of the AOL Club
alyssa Offline

AOLP Admin

Location: still lost in my head with Alex, hoping to never find my way out

Postby nhinnc » Sun Feb 14, 2010 5:20 pm

Is this still the best address to send mail to?
The address I had was to Australia.
nhinnc Offline

NIDA Student

Postby alyssa » Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:52 pm

Right now we don't have an address for Alex, because of the cancellation of TR. Once H5O starts we should get a correct address which will be posted here and on the main site here

http://www.alexoloughlinsplace.com/links.htm

alyssa Offline

AOLP Admin

Postby Nilu » Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:04 am

nhinnc wrote:Is this still the best address to send mail to?

You have the contact adress to Australia? Can i get it too, please? I wrote him three times and didn´t get an answer. Also i sent him a little package and he didn´t get it. There were socks in it, i knitted them themselves, after whiteout was aired. It should be also a little joke but he didn´t get them..

- "remember darling, half the world is night"
- "a second chance is a powerful thing. Take it!"
Nilu Offline

NIDA Student

Postby Mary E » Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:40 am

Nilu wrote:
nhinnc wrote:Is this still the best address to send mail to?

You have the contact adress to Australia? Can i get it too, please? I wrote him three times and didn´t get an answer. Also i sent him a little package and he didn´t get it. There were socks in it, i knitted them themselves, after whiteout was aired. It should be also a little joke but he didn´t get them..

NILU
I had lunch with some wonderful ladies from another fan site on Saturday and one of them said that the Three Rivers production office address is obsolete just as Alyssa said and that some fans had mailed gifts and cards to Alex,s new MANAGEMENT COMPANY and everything had been returned with a note saying that they would NOT accept ANY mail sent by fans. ISN.T THAT LOVELY!!!!Obviously there are some fans who have the address where things are accepted but I seriously doubt that any of them would divulge that information because if they did their gifts would probably be refused as well. Its rather like knowing which code to put on letters to The Royal Family in England if anybody finds out and you are the one that "Let the cat out of the bag "so to speak one becomes immediately "Persona non Grata" To know a famous persons private address is a privilege and the keys are LOYALTY and DISCRETION. :hugs: I,m sorry you were disapointed Liebchen but maybe there will be a new address for us all soon. HOW SWEET OF YOU TO HAND KNIT SOCKS FOR OUR BOY :sailor:
I LOVE ALEX FOREVER FOR THIS MOMENT IN TIME
Mary E Offline

Mechanic

Postby Nilu » Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:28 am

I don´t know what to say..i am really, really disapointed. I mean, how can it be possible to fly to the moon and not to send a gift to Alex?? Or not to get an autograph? He is not so famous yet and nevertheless, the flash can meet me rather than to get one autograph of him! I would not want his personal address (of course i want *g*) but what do I have to do with it? His Managment provides for the fact that Alex becomes unpopular one because he is inaccessible!!
Eric Clapton is really a mega star and he writes his autographs personally, also after so many years!
It makes me furious and sad, because I will never have the possibility to meet him (Germany) and now I not even have the possibility to reach him by mail. 2008 i wrote the first time and now it´s already 2010! And i got nothing!

It´s no miracle if fans buy their autographs on ebay..
I feel upset..Image

I wanted to send him something special (i know, everybody want to send him something special). Here´s a pic of "his" socks;

The right sock is mine, she serves for the comparison :giggle:

- "remember darling, half the world is night"
- "a second chance is a powerful thing. Take it!"
Nilu Offline

NIDA Student

Postby nhinnc » Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:13 am

NILU/Mary E.

Thanks for clarifying. It is a bit dissappointing. In January I sent an email to the contact at http://www.linstenmorris.com/ asking how to contact Alex and he gave the address listed on the website and said he would forward mail on to Alex. I did not state my business, so he may have understood it to be business rather than pleasure. It makes sense that they wouldn't accept fan mail now that you say it. I hadn't tried the address, and am glad I didn't or I too would have been dissappointed. At least it was fun to look at Alex's information on the site.

I hope we see a valid address soon.

Thanks to everyone who put so much work into this site, it's great!
nhinnc Offline

NIDA Student

Postby carol10010 » Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:22 am

Mary E wrote:...some fans had mailed gifts and cards to Alex,s new MANAGEMENT COMPANY and everything had been returned with a note saying that they would NOT accept ANY mail sent by fans ... but maybe there will be a new address for us all soon.

Hope you don't mind if I add my 2 cents...
As far as we all know, Alex currently does NOT have a management company. His agent is at ICM Talent and it would be natural for them to refuse delivery of fan mail. Dealing with fans is not an agent's job.

The man has said he gets thousands of letters and packages/gifts. Let's cut him a break. Remember, he already has publicly apologized for not getting back to all his fans. In fact, when our Pam met Alex in New York this past summer, he personally apologized to her on behalf of all the fans, saying "I want to stay on top of all the fan stuff. And you know, I try to. It's just great, I love meeting you guys. I do try to keep up with it all. It's just a lot of stuff." And Pam has audio tape of him saying this to her.

PS And Mary...are you intimating you have Alex's personal address? hmmm? :naughty:
Nobody realizes that some people expend tremendous energy
merely to be normal.
~ Albert Camus
carol10010 Offline

Deputy Sheriff

Postby alyssa » Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:38 am

Ladies, once H5O is up and running we will have a location at CBS as to where to send things to Alex.

Carol is right, Alex DOES NOT have a manager right now, just an agent that handles many clients and can not except mail for them. Alex's last manager many of us got to know personally and she was willing to accept cards, gifts and letters for Alex. This is not the norm, but she went above and beyond. Sadly he is not with her anymore, there for she obviously not accept things for him.

I know from personal experience that Alex did respond to fans when they contacted him, where it be through snail mail or over the internet. But at that time he wasn't as popular or in demand as he is now. The man is busy non- stop and he did tell us in NY that he would love to keep on top of fan stuff but it is difficult. Now that he has a personal assistant maybe she will help him out, WHEN THERE IS TIME. Believe me when I tell you he wishes he could do it all, but it just isn't possible.

I promise once we get the address at CBS, you will be the first to know.

Hugs to all,
Alyssa

alyssa Offline

AOLP Admin

Postby nhinnc » Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:02 pm

Well I just feel embarrassingly silly. I'm a new AO fan and he is just unique enough that I too wanted to reach out and "touch" him. (I never do this kind of thing.) He touches us, as evidenced by this site. When I am touched I tend to want to touch back, it’s in my nature. It pretty much sounds like he is out of reach even if we do have a new address in the future. It’s an odd thing to feel appreciation but not to be able to express it. Good for him that his career is going so well, he deserves all the best.
nhinnc Offline

NIDA Student

Postby alyssa » Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:15 pm

nhinnc wrote:Well I just feel embarrassingly silly. I'm a new AO fan and he is just unique enough that I too wanted to reach out and "touch" him. (I never do this kind of thing.) He touches us, as evidenced by this site. When I am touched I tend to want to touch back, it’s in my nature. It pretty much sounds like he is out of reach even if we do have a new address in the future. It’s an odd thing to feel appreciation but not to be able to express it. Good for him that his career is going so well, he deserves all the best.

Don't feel embarassed we all know that there is something special about Alex, and we can't seem to put our finger on it. But if you feel this way you are in good company, please stay and play with us and feel free to post in any of the threads......they are all Alex all the time and it is awesome.

Like I said, when we get an address you guys will be the first to know.

alyssa Offline

AOLP Admin

Postby Mary E » Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:11 pm

carol10010 wrote:
Mary E wrote:...some fans had mailed gifts and cards to Alex,s new MANAGEMENT COMPANY and everything had been returned with a note saying that they would NOT accept ANY mail sent by fans ... but maybe there will be a new address for us all soon.

Hope you don't mind if I add my 2 cents...
As far as we all know, Alex currently does NOT have a management company. His agent is at ICM Talent and it would be natural for them to refuse delivery of fan mail. Dealing with fans is not an agent's job.

The man has said he gets thousands of letters and packages/gifts. Let's cut him a break. Remember, he already has publicly apologized for not getting back to all his fans. In fact, when our Pam met Alex in New York this past summer, he personally apologized to her on behalf of all the fans, saying "I want to stay on top of all the fan stuff. And you know, I try to. It's just great, I love meeting you guys. I do try to keep up with it all. It's just a lot of stuff." And Pam has audio tape of him saying this to her.

PS And Mary...are you intimating you have Alex's personal address? hmmm? :naughty:

CAROL
No way would I EVER pretend anything like that!!! I am just the same as all of you :grouphug: and love you all as Alex fans nor would I ever ever Blame Alex for not responding to his fans.My Goodness no actor on his way up "WAY WAY UP" could be more loving or generous than Alex is to us.My friend dis use the term" Management Company " when she obviously must have meant I C M. I can only imagine what those poor guys over there must be going through and of course it will get much worse when TBUP and H5O are out.Hopefully Alex and his Team will pull something together to take care of all the fan mail and gifts. :4ubox: :flowers: Alex is the last person on earth to want to hurt and disappoint his fans
I LOVE ALEX FOREVER FOR THIS MOMENT IN TIME
Mary E Offline

Mechanic

Postby jmc » Thu May 20, 2010 1:28 pm

Now that it's confirmed that H 5-0 is a go, do you think they'll get an office address up soon? I'd like to send a card to say congrats. I'm not clever enough to be able to use myspace. Our Alex is the only person I don't know that I have ever sent cards to.
A proud member of the A.O.L club.
Keeper of Alex's Witty T-Shirts
Keeper of Alex's Watch Collection

My beautiful MickBeth avatar by twilightdew.
jmc Offline

Thief

Postby SharonC » Thu May 20, 2010 1:29 pm

I was wondering the same thing myself last night
Thank you Pinkie for my rocking, bouncing banner
Co-Founder of AOL club
AOL Club Keeper and Protector of Alex's muscular physique
AOL Club Keeper of Alex's ever changing eye color
AOL Club Protector of Alex's cleft
SharonC Offline

Bush Pilot

Postby alyssa » Thu May 20, 2010 1:29 pm

jmc wrote:Now that it's confirmed that H 5-0 is a go, do you think they'll get an office address up soon? I'd like to send a card to say congrats. I'm not clever enough to be able to use myspace. Our Alex is the only person I don't know that I have ever sent cards to.

I was thinking about this, this morning. I will be working on the this next few days and will get back to you.

alyssa Offline

AOLP Admin

Postby darlingcat » Thu May 20, 2010 7:06 pm

Great idea!
I would love to send Alex a card too :flirty:
Same here, jmc. I stopped sending Christmas and birthday cards some years ago; my excuse, we live in the era of electronic communication. But Alex gets his cards every year :giggle:
darlingcat Offline

Vampire P.I.

Postby alyssa » Fri May 21, 2010 10:18 am

Just wanted to let everyone know, according to CBS there will not be a contact address for Alex or anyone on H50 until August.

alyssa Offline

AOLP Admin

Postby SharonC » Fri May 21, 2010 1:28 pm

Guess we have to be patient and we'll have everything ready to send when we know. Thank you Aly for finding this out
Thank you Pinkie for my rocking, bouncing banner
Co-Founder of AOL club
AOL Club Keeper and Protector of Alex's muscular physique
AOL Club Keeper of Alex's ever changing eye color
AOL Club Protector of Alex's cleft
SharonC Offline

Bush Pilot

Postby darlingcat » Fri May 21, 2010 1:59 pm

Thanks for checking, Aly!
August is fine, just in time for Alex's birthday :flirty:
darlingcat Offline

Vampire P.I.

Postby kath40 » Fri May 21, 2010 2:26 pm

Thanks Aly...August will be just in time for his B-Day :happydance4:
Only this time instead of telling him "you got mail" they will say "You got AVALANCHE!!!" :shock2:
Proud Member of the A.O.L. Club
Keeper of Alex's use of : Weird, Yeah-Yeah, and BAD ASS
Cultivator of his Love for his Moonlight Fans
Keeper of Alex's luxurious long lashes
kath40 Offline

AOLP Moderator

Location: My two favorte places: "Alexlandia" and "Mickdreamland"

Next

Return to Site Announcements